Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Die Hard, Bruce Willis


Bounty for terrorists,
Hollywood money
Give me bin Laden,
that'sWhole Ten Yards funny.

I will deliver
a terrorist threat
just like the Hardy Boys
sold their chum Chet

I'll serve you up
a most horrible butcher
plattered like Demi
sexed up Ashton Kutcher

the terrorist lives
in a house sixteen hun'
pennsylvan' avenue
this should be fun

First we'll nab Rumsfeld
he's an old fart
that should shut down
ol' man Cheney's weak heart

On to the Oval
where I'll earn my cash
before we grab Georgie
we'll tap Laura's ass

Find the young daughters
extreme 'toxication
this should bring down
the most terrorist nation

Can't forget Bar
with her white curls so tight
take her to Astrodome
just for one night

Swing down to 'Hassee
Jeb will go quick
though finding Miss Condi
could be quite a trick

Still we must find her,
I'd spend my first looks
on places that have
some old Russian-themed books

Now Mr. Willis
cough up the bread
brought you the terrorists
just like you said.

No comments: